These notes are in a state of evolution and may contain errors (esp. in transcription). If you encounter any mistakes or omissions or have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to email me, however minor they may be. Over time, the handwritten notes will be LaTeX-ed up, so they should become more accessible.
- Hitchin Systems in Supersymmetric Field Theory [handwritten; incomplete] (based on lectures by Andy Neitzke)
- A theorem on flat connections [handwritten; based on D. Duncan’s note]
- Preliminary notes on TQFTs [handwritten; incomplete]
- Supersymmetric Path Integrals [handwritten; based on lectures by K. Hosomichi]
- Lecture notes on Seiberg-Witten theory [handwritten; based on lectures by S. Cremonesi]. Last updated in 2016!
- Boundary Conformal Field Theory (Notes for my YITP Advanced Graduate Theory (“Friday”) Seminar)
- Stereographic coordinates: some standard formulae [draft; under construction].