These notes are in a state of evolution and may contain errors (esp. in transcription).
- Hitchin Systems in Supersymmetric Field Theory [handwritten; incomplete] (based on lectures by Andy Neitzke)
- A theorem on flat connections [handwritten; based on D. Duncan’s note]
- Preliminary notes on TQFTs [handwritten; incomplete]
- Supersymmetric Path Integrals [handwritten; based on lectures by K. Hosomichi]
- Lecture notes on Seiberg-Witten theory [handwritten; based on lectures by S. Cremonesi]. Last updated in 2016!
- Boundary Conformal Field Theory (Notes for my YITP Advanced Graduate Theory (“Friday”) Seminar)
- Stereographic coordinates: some standard formulae [draft; under construction].
If you encounter any mistakes or omissions or have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to email me, however minor they may be. Over time, the handwritten notes will be LaTeX-ed up, so they should become more accessible.